Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

I once again found myself without sufficient time to really hunt down a fleet and fly in one.  So Monday I simply mined on my alt figuring that if someone needed a logi pilot they'd pipe up in GalMil visitors.  Relaxing.

Yesterday I moved my main to a plexing system and did a bit of light plexing.  I know that the "strategists" want us to simply let the squids plex out everything but core systems leaving them with very little to plex in but since I can't find any centralized place letting one know which systems are considered "central", and I have yet to figure out exactly who's who of the upper structure of GalMil, I figure fuck it - they want logi that can pay for itself? then I'll plex where I want until I find out what and who.

*shrug*

When one is working 10h days, day after day, one does not have a lot of free time for stuff.

No comments: