Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Good fleet again.

This time I managed to get into a decent fleet again.  It was split between two FCs and both were fine.  Once again flying as logi.  The first part I was the only logi, after a re-ship we were 2 then 3 logi.  I felt much better about my performance this time.  No one died that wasn't busy chewing off more than they could handle (like when the FC orders the logi to burn out to 50km, then decides to jump to the other side of the gate and engages... dude takes us time in cruisers to crawl (MWD) back to a gate.  Did manage to save the 2nd frigate.

Or the scout who engages a shiny when logi is not only 1 jump back but at the start of a 100au warp (frigates warp twice as fast as us lumbering cruisers).  He new he was going to loose the ship but at least 2nd tackle got there in time.  I mean we don't like loosing ships in fleet, but if you're going to do that type of stuff there's not much we can do.

I saved enough ships in that fleet enough times that I'm happy with the way I flew.

I also got a nice shiny bug it looks like at the start of the evening.  I burned a plex down and it didn't give me any LP even though I was the only player in the plex (heck the system) at the time I ran down the timer.  Petitioned, we'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Kirith Kodachi said...

"I burned a plex down and it didn't give me any LP even though I was the only player in the plex (heck the system) "

Was the system a Caldari one in vulnerable state? Because they don't give out LP anymore for Gallente.

Letrange said...

Nono, it was mid-contested. Got points from other site later that evening after the fleet.