Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, July 22, 2013

And more fleet time (with power outage interruption)

After finishing off some final shuffling of hulls and ships.  I got some more fleet time on Sunday.  Then partway through the fleet I got a power outage...

Everything goes dark

I managed to re-join the fleet once I was back online and we had a few engagements.  At one point I had to once again overheat the reppers to save an expensive ship.  I'm noticing that these T1 meta 4 reppers can overheat for quite a while.  Note to self - get some nanite repair paste on each hull (lord knows I make enough of the stuff).

Overall I was much happier with this outing.  Less stupid mistakes, more saving ships.

There was a Scythe lost in one of the actions, but that's par for the course when you're flying logi.  You get in fleets but you will get primaried at some point.

No comments: