Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Monday, January 14, 2013

Pardon the dust.... 514

I swear they named the game for my area code...  And it's crumbling infrastructure...  But I digress.  So over the weekend I fired up my PS3 and went and checked my Dusty character.  I think there's one more character wipe coming before the 22nd (when the open beta goes live), but it was a chance to see just how linked the Dust side of things is to the EVE universe.  I can't talk much about the Dust side of things (pesky NDAs), but yea on the EVE side things need a bit more polish...  So I had my alt apply to the corp I'm CEO of.  The application went smoothly.  Accepting - piece of cake.  Roles?  Why the hell does my Dusty appear 3 times ?!?

So, yea, good things they say it's still in beta.  It needs a bit more elbow grease.  From the EVE side.  Which we don't thankfully have NDAs about.  Got me some tactical ammo BPOs, going to go cook some up soonish.  With Incursions, unfortunately looking like a waste of time waiting around for nothing much happening, I'm going to have to go back to more carebearish ways for a bit to build up the ISK reserves.  Once my Isk reserves are back in shape I'll probably head into Faction Warfare.  We'll see how it goes.  I do need to get into Dust more so I suck less on the battlefield.

3 comments:

Kirith Kodachi said...

Having lots of fun in the Gallente faction.

Phyridean said...

No more wipes. You're playing Dust for keeps now.

Letrange said...

Ah good