Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shout out to brick

This is just a shout out to our brosefs down in Geminate in Brick Squad.  Congrats on getting sov in TDE.  You deserve it (it also made more sense than R.A.G.E having that system).  They've been there in every battle down in Geminate good or bad and have proven to be solid.  Go guys!

One of these days I'm going to have to update the fit of that tempest I keep bringing out to these fights.  It's still the original fit I designed up in high sec/wormhole space before joining R.A.G.E.  One of my Maelstroms did not last very long due to some bad FC'ing not too long ago.  But this one just keeps trucking along between Infrastructure Reinforcement Ops and fleet battles.  And I just haven't had the time to refit a few modules that should be changed out.  On the other hand I was in on 6 kills in TDE two nights ago and 7 kills in K25/O2O last night, so I really can't complain about it too much.  Especially since I got another kill mail.  At least this time the DRF didn't just stay away during the US timezone.  Great job by the rest of the time zones making sure the DRF didn't get TDE while brick was getting the (what 3rd?) TCU up.

Of course this being Thursday I expect a big DRF offensive while I'm at work with plenty of reinforcement and repair ops for us tonight and Friday.  They are rather predictable in that pattern.  Incidentally, PI is proving to be a godsend with all the CTA's going on.  At this point I'd say that 90% of my income is coming from there.  This is probably why I'm more sanguine about the loss of the high end anomalies.  When you're on constant war ops you don't have the time to run them anyways.  And the DRF have been active enough that the only people who have the time to complain are those not coming on ops.

1 comment:

Mord Fiddle said...

The Bricks is my heroes. Tough as nails and out there tying Krutoj's little pointy tail in a knot on a regular basis.

Respect.