Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, February 25, 2011

Slowly getting my PvP on

I'm still having to spend an inordinate amount of time concentrating on ratting and such.  And loosing 2 T2 cruisers is not something that you recover from quickly.  But on the other hand the isk per night is definitely there and I'm getting there.  At this point my objective is to have and maintain a stable of at least 6 PvP BS and various other ships.  Once that stable is established we'll see about branching out and doing other things.  So for the near future future it looks like running anomalies and what not are going to be the order of the day.

On the other hand, just as I log in last night, we get notification in alliance chat that 3 carriers have just been tackled.  So I burn to the staging system, join fleet and comms and then burn 14 jumps to get to the system where the carriers are.  While I'm in transit, a Titan and 2 supercarriers jump in to try to save the carriers.  Then jump out again as our tackle fails to catch them.  Then I finally get in system and help kill the two carriers.  Very nice to be part of a successful scramble response.  I am pleased my stats are starting to look less carebear like (although being part of the NC obviously that will never go away entirely - but that's fine by me).

Then it was back to he corp home system and make some more isk to be able to afford more battleships and cruisers.

3 comments:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

Gratz on the cap kills! :))

Morolen said...

golfclap.jpg

as for the cost of pvp, well, it all depends on who you fly with! we get alot of milage out of hurricanes and intys, much cheaper then fleet fit BS(and more fun i think as well).

Tyrcon said...

i told you that youd have a great time out here!

and definitally try out exploration as a way to make isk, awesome fun