Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Taking an easy week

Well I decided to take it a bit easier this week. Sort of float along and let the other do as they will. I must say, its relaxing.

In other news my alt is now a POS gunner with the Starbase Defense Management skill at 4. This will come in handy in the WH system with the POSes. 33 days till POS gunnery 5 and then he hits the exploration skills until he's at 5/4/4/4.

On the manufacturing side after making sure my plan was in place for the development of T3 skills I have discovered that the final plan will definitly allow me to invent and manufacture and research quite a bit of T2 that I couldn't do previously.

In early May I'll be able to invent and manufacture all the T2 Projectile weapons, all T2 Projectile ammo and most T2 Minmatar frigates (all except Jag and Wolf) and most of the T2 cruisers. By the end of the plan I'll be able to invent and manufacture all T2 Minmatar cruisers.

My collection of Datacores is growing which is nice.

1 comment:

Benoit CozmikR5 Gauthier said...

w00t !!! I can keep flying interceptors dangerously :)))