Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ruptures like hotcakes

Weird, ruptures have been flying off the racks lately. It's all good mind you. The nice thing about a store setup is that once it's established you are building stuff that sells. Managed to find a medium hidden Omber belt. Wiped it out, worth 14.6mil in minerals or so.

I did a double check on the science skills I'll be needing both for invention and for manufacture of what I first want to be able to invent/manufacture. Looks like I'm only missing 2 science skills but 11 of them need to reach level 4. That might take a bit o'time. So not so bad. I really do need to do an inventory of modules that the minmatar can research even if it's not something I'll need right away.

I currently have 5 ships in research (high sec slots - yeck). I'm thinking that when 2 of them finish up this weekend, it'll be time to start making copies of modules and ammo and ships for the future invention runs.

1 comment:

Bahamut said...

The U'K will may buy your Ruptures in bulk if you give us a bulk discount.