Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Slow day

Well the Amarr showed up but since no fleets were running, I ended up unsuccessfully trying to find some plexes. Not much to say for Saturday. Pretty boring actually. And we run into the 0.0 plainte I have heard so often. "There was no gang going so I just logged to my alt". Those of us who have done PvP (and yes I actualy did a little bit of it before becoming CEO of an alliance) realize that serious PvP without a gang is like russian roulette. With 5 bullets in the revolver instead of 1. The problem is that there is often a lack of people online that one would trust as an FC and if one doesn't have the skills of one "just form a gang" is a good way to get a lot of peps killed. This leads to the dreaded "waiting arround a lot" syndrome. We'll see if there are any gangs worth joining tomorow.

No comments: