Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I think I've had it

Well, I think it's time to put the alliance to sleep for a while.

It's simple. I have lost confidence that we can get a combat wing going under the current circumstances. I have too many pilots who don't seem to understand this whole concept of working together. And my senior pilots either can't or don't want to step up to the plate. And with FW draining the pool of combat pilots at the level I need to recruit, the odds of being successful under the current conditions are "sub-optimal" to put it mildly. Too many inexperienced troops and not enough sergeants. Basically what I need to do is go to FC boot camp and then at some point recruit some good FCs and then get some combat pilots and then get the industrial stuff put in place. We'll see how it goes.

I'll call a meeting tonight but it looks likely that it will happen. It'll be sad for the alliance that it will go to sleep for a while but good for me personally. I'll be able to build up a nice lump of cash while I work on getting workable skills for HAS and BS over the next few months then go learn PvP in 0.0.

1 comment:

Carole Pivarnik said...

Ugh. That pretty much sounds like work! G'luck sorting it all.