Member of the EVE Tweet Fleet

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Been a while - but it's been good

Been a bit of a roller coaster ride for the alliance lately, but on a personal level it's been pretty good. First the alliance:

We've acquired a new corporation: Ace Adventure Corp [ACEAC]. They similar to ourselves ended up at loose ends thanks to PvP guys in charge of the alliance wanting to go pure PvP. Only difference is I ended up with the alliance instead of getting kicked out.

Meanwhile the rest of the corps have been having the usual losses in personnel over the summer. Sometimes permanent, sometimes summer based. So it's been a little rough on that level. Haven't seen doc in a bit but we're surviving.

I really need to get off my ass and get together on forming the next project. Kinda difficult since I'm still trying to come up with methods and operating procedures to keep it working in the long run. Integrate it with the bank, establish procedures for the bank etc... We'll see what I come up with over the 2nd half of my vacation.

On to the personal front:

The hulk has resulted in an immediate upswing in my personal income. The only reason I've actually sold any minerals on the market is that I did not feel like going back to get the last little bit. I've normalized my hull reserve over in Uttindar. I'm running missions for Leisure. The BS sales have stalled a bit, I may need to lower the price ; ;. Ah well. On the flip side I'm about to get back into the cruiser manufacture at the corp level - using BPCs. So my mineral bank should start seeing some thru-put and bring it closer to the market. Plus I'll be able to sell my own mins to the corp more often.

No comments: